After few days Swami finds a good day for his Eldest son Govindayyacharya’s coronation ceremony as the next priest of the Mutt replacing Swami. Swami prepares a traditional invitation letter to invite all those people whom he met during his visit to other places. Along with his invitation letter, he includes few pages of Kalagyana also so that people who wouldn’t be able to make it to the coronation ceremony for some reason; they would have the privilege of reading the Kalagyana for themselves.
The Kalagyana booklet what Swami had enclosed with his invitation card read the below verses where he explicitly mentioned he would come as ‘Kalki’.
1. From ‘Swetadweepa’ (White Island) white people would come. They would rule the ‘Hindudesam (India)’ (British rule on India?). Muslim kings would also rule our country
2. In temples of ‘Hari’ and ‘Hara’, worship would decrease; the powers of the temple idols would come out and create havoc in the villages
3. People would insult saintly men due to pride of wealth & power
4. Cultivated seeds would not turn into crops and produce regularly. Rains wouldn’t fall in time
5. Sinners would die with explosion of their skulls and heart attacks
6. In the year called ‘Bahudhana’ Kanaka Durga kind of ferocious Shaktis would start destruction of the evil ones. Goddess Kali would go to Karnataka. Goddess Durga would be sent to all Muslim countries. Bharata would be sent to ‘Mahanandi’. Lord Nagendra would step on ‘Kandanooru’ place. Chakri would be sent to ‘Morasa’ state. Lord ‘Arkhasoma’ would be sent to northern countries. Goddess Kamakshi would be sent to western countries. These Gods and Goddesses would annihilate sinners on an astronomical range in their respective areas wherever they go
7. In the year named 'Vishwavasu' I would be born carrying a name 'Sri Veerabhogavasantaraya', and would later become famous by the name 'Kalki'. I would learn many Vidyas (arts/subjects) from Ashwatthama, Lord Dattaatreya, Sri Sanaree Vishveshwara Swami, Sri Achaarya Nagarjuna, Sri Swarna Amaralingeshwara Swami, and many other saints.
8. In the year named ‘Parabhava’ I as Veerabhoga Vasantaraya’ would gain some boons from Lord ‘Mallikarjuna’ and would go to ‘Vindhya’ mountains to visit some ‘Rishis’ (saints). After accumulating the required boons and blessings, then finally I would be called as ‘Kalki’
9. As ‘Kalki’ in the year named, ‘Pramadicha’ I would become eight years old boy
10. In the year named ‘Ananda’ on ‘Margasira Bahula Astami Guruvaram’ (eighth day after full moon day in the month of December which falls on Thursday), Lord Mallikarjuna and goddess Bhramarambika of ‘Sri Sailam’ would reach ‘Vindhya’ Mountain
11. In the 5047th year of Kaliyuga (not to be confused with the English calendar number) which would be called by name ‘Pingali’ a fierce war would start and would continue in the northern countries till the year named ‘Kalayukti’
12. Northwards to the ‘Sri Kala Hasti’ area fierce war would happen
13. In the year named ‘Raudri’ in the month of November fierce wars would happen
14. In the year named ‘Durmati’ by the ‘Kartika Suddha Pournami’ day (full moon day of November) I would become sixteen years old youngster and would be hailed by the name, ‘Veerabhoga Vasantaraya’ and would become famous by name – ‘Kalki’. I would protect the virtuous people and take care of them as my children. I would punish the sinners for their evils
15. In the year named ‘Raktakshi’ I would get married
16. From the year named 'Virodhi', I would start my mission of 'Dushta Sikshana Shishta Rakshana'. From this year onwards Stars, Planets and Fate would work under my control. Destiny written by Brahma would no more remain functional; people would have to face the fruits of their Karmas accordingly as per my desire. I would decide pleasures and pains of individuals based on their past deeds.
17. In the year named ‘Nandana’ I would visit ‘Sri Sailam’, I would worship Lord ‘Mallikarjuna’ by following 'Pasupata Diksha' (also called as Viraja Diksha). From Lord Shiva I would get a horse by name 'Devadatta', a parrot by name 'Shuka', a mighty sword named 'Ratnamaru', a celestial bow by name 'Karmukam', 'Akshaya Tooniram' (inexhaustible quiver), as boons from him. Again I would sit for penance in ‘Sri Sailam’. But before I sit for my penance, there would be some calamities on Earth which would indicate about my presence to you. In the year named ‘Nandana’ innumerable stars would fall on the earth erasing many lives from the surface. (Meteor-showers)
18. In the year named ‘Durmukhi’ starting from the ‘Kartika Suddha Chaturdasi’ day (fourth day after new moon in the month of November) I would start eliminating all the sinners and that year onwards there would be many ‘Mahapralayam’ (cataclysms).
19. In the year named, ‘Subhakruti’ in the month of November a ‘Dhumaketu’ (comet) would be sighted in the southern region, due to which innumerable lives would get destroyed
20. Earth would fiercely shiver and annihilate innumerable lives (massive earthquakes?)
21. By the time I came as ‘Veera Brahmendra Swami’ it was 4094th year of Kaliyuga. From this point onwards after sixteen times the year named ‘Ananda’ passes, all the aforementioned things would happen. Hence all of you should always keep chanting my divine ‘Beeja Samputi Mantra’ (mantra of seed letters) “Om Hreem Kleem Shreem Namah Shivaya Sri veera Bhrahmendra Swamine Namah”. Whatever calamities or dangers this world would face, my devotees would remain untouched by any such danger. My devotee who chants this Mantra without even thinking of appropriateness of time, place, cleanliness, rituals etc. kind of trifles, he would always be dearer to me. Due to my protection, even if my devotees happen to stand amidst the ferocious calamities, I would ensure that they would not even get a scratch on their body. I would protect them, believe me! These are the words of this ‘Veera Guru’ which can never go untrue!
Swami enclosed that ‘Kalagyana’ extract with the invitation letter and sent to the invitee list for one more reason. He said whosoever keeps that booklet of ‘Kalagyana’ in their ‘Puja’ room and worships it, they would get wisdom, and remain away from sins by his grace. Also they would remain protected from all calamities of ‘Kalagyana’.
On the day of coronation which was the seventh day after the new moon day in the month of April which happened to fall on Thursday (‘Vaisakha Suddha Saptami Guru Varam’), Swami celebrated the function very grandly in front of all the invitees from various parts of the country.
1. 16 (Ananda) * 60 (no. of years) = 960
2. Swami present as Veera Brahmendra in 4094th year of Kaliyuga
3. So, adding points 1 and 2 we arrive at the approximate year of kaliyuga (4094+960) = 5054th year
Comparing the results with the year name given in point 11 above (5047th year, ‘Pingali’) we find that the statement of Swami and the calculations of the events are correctly matching since 5054th year maps to ‘Ananda’.
In point no. 9, he said he would be eight years old boy. In point no. 14 he mentioned that he would attain sixteen years of age in ‘Durmati’. These calculations translate correctly when mapped with Hindu calendar years. ‘Pramadicha’ year comes exactly after eight years from year called ‘Viswavasu’. Also ‘Durmati’ comes after sixteen years from ‘Viswavasu’.